Pick My Brain

1 husband, 1 preschooler, 1 baby, 1 dog... insanity? probably.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wish list for the boys

Here are the things that Rowan has looked at and picked out of catalogs, and things that I think both boys would enjoy. I'll come back and edit as I find more things.

Automoblox are expensive but I've heard great things. They're a puzzle, and blocks, and a car! (If you want to get one of these, please tell me so we don't get duplicates.)
Sportscar C9 has been purchased!

Rowan is going to get a Leapster system, so if you want to get him a game, we haven't gotten these
Kindergarten
Phonics
Actually... any of them for his age range. We got him the Cars and Thomas ones, and it came with the Dora one. Any others are up for grabs.

Saxophone would add to our collection of musical instruments.
Rowan wants the orange pony ball but it's never in stock

Grooming Parlor for Rowan's dogs

That help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home