Pick My Brain

1 husband, 1 preschooler, 1 baby, 1 dog... insanity? probably.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Too much headline news

We tend to leave it on. It has a lot of commercials.
One in particular is for Pack Rat. You know, the moving thing were they bring a container to your house and then move it for you.
So anyway, someone the next street over has one in their driveway. Rowan recognises it, either he's reading the word "rat" or he recognises it from the commercial. But he knows what it is.
So we're driving down the street, and from the back of the van I hear, "hey Mommy, they have a pack rat!"
"Yes Rowan, they do."
"When it comes time for us to move we should get one. They're easy to load and then they store it in their climate controlled warehouse!"

No joke. He said climate controlled warehouse. I about wet myself laughing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lord....John does that too...
Says "Tired of spilling food in your lap? Then you need the table tray." Makes me think - ya know....he should watch more PBS...and I won't hear - I WANT THAT!!!!

Kisses to the boys!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Grumpy said...

HA too funny! aren't they great.... M and I sing the jingles to the flea commercial.... Advantix works the fleas are gone Advantix works the fleas are gone!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home