Pick My Brain

1 husband, 1 preschooler, 1 baby, 1 dog... insanity? probably.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Friday, June 30, 2006

Taking a picture

A long time ago, in my former life, when I wanted to take a picture - I'd snap one or two and hope for the best. Most of the time I got something usable.
Now, however, we are digital. Which means unlimited tries.

Sometimes, when you want to get a good picture of two kids in the shirts their Tio sent them from Texas, you keep getting pictures that look like this.

What's a girl supposed to do?

Like any good parents, we jabber and try to get a picture with both of them looking and neither one crying... and end up with an "eh maybe" picture like the one above.
Then we throw them in the crib for a session of wild jumping fun, and get some good action shots that are much better than any staged "say cheese" picture could be -especially when seen in sequence. Imagine Niall saying "cheeeeeee" over and over, giggling the whole time.
Enjoy.







1 Comments:

Blogger Grumpy said...

Ha ain't that the truth... I love digital... you eventually get the shot you want! :)

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home