Pick My Brain

1 husband, 1 preschooler, 1 baby, 1 dog... insanity? probably.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Friday, August 18, 2006

Mr. Sensitive


I've been meaning to get Rowan and Niall a doll stroller ever since we visited Rachel and they were practically fighting over Elizabeth's. So when we were out the other day, I finally remembered to get one. The cheap ones only came in pink, but no matter. Rowan picked the pink he liked best and we brought it home -- with the firm understanding that if they fight over it I'm putting it away.
So far, so good.
We took the stroller to the farmer's market today, so he could push one of his stuffed dogs around.
As you can see, Rowan is very happy with our new toy, as he pushes his one of his things around the house. A bouncing baby truck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How great!!
John IV pushed out his belly last night and told me he was tired of waiting, and God put a baby in his tummy...and it wanted Chex Mix and a Thomas movie....
I swear I almost spit coke out my nose!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

aww that is sooo so cute!!! love the photo of the pink stroller and the trucks! Adorable!!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home