Pick My Brain

1 husband, 1 preschooler, 1 baby, 1 dog... insanity? probably.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Friday, April 28, 2006

AAAAAAHH!

Thank you.
I am not being on the computer, or cooking until John gets home, or doing laundry, or any of those kinds of things because the second I turn my back something like this happens:

Yes his head is stuck. No he does not like it.


So someday when Niall has a little more sense in his head, maybe I will be able to have a clean house, hot food, and post on the internet again. :P

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a situation to be in! Glad you took time to take a pic. Can't believe how big Niall is getting. He is a sweetie!

Paula

12:39 PM  
Blogger Grumpy said...

"Help mommy I'm stuck...." and what is mommy doing?? taking pictures, of course!! Hee hee! Poor Niall. Oy I can't wait! (they seem to have such similar attributes! LOL!)

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My jaw is hanging open....
Whodathunkit...wait...Niall did!!!

Did you have to grease him like a little butterball???

11:30 PM  
Blogger Nature Detective said...

I should tell you about Sam getting stuck in the railing on the stairs some time... when you have two hours! The brief version: head not stuck in just one place, but TWO, completely unable to get him out of one, frantic call to B at work to come home and BREAK the railing off of the rails, while I was supporting his body weight for him, all while Ben was watching from his crib, laughing. We never fixed the railing really (just stuck it back together with wood glue), because Ben is WAY crazier than Sam has ever been, and I'm anticipating a do-over within the next couple of years. I also fantasize about a clean house... I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home