Pick My Brain

1 husband, 1 preschooler, 1 baby, 1 dog... insanity? probably.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Monday, January 29, 2007

If it's quiet...

and it's early morning... you have a problem.
You may think that you don't. But really, you do.
They're not playing sweetly. They're not reading books.
Well, the older one might be reading books, and watching the younger one climb up to the top of the changing table so he can get the aquaphor and the powder to make his own little pastey mess... but he won't yell and tell you.
He who yells and tells you if the younger one looks at him funny... no he won't say a word.
He'll just sit there, and then go back to reading his Clifford book.
Until you realize that it's quiet. And it's early morning. And it's not supposed to be quiet at that time of day.
and you find this.


Yes. I did move his chest of drawers in the closet over so I could put the bins that he used to climb up there in a spot where he can't get them. But let me tell you, he had some crazy upper body strength to climb from where they were before. I thought they were far enough away from the changing table. Obviously not. Lesson learned.

5 Comments:

Blogger Grumpy said...

Oh no!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Ooops! Great pic though. :)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

why does this look and sound eerily familiar to stuff that happens right here in the czarniecki household? so so so so very identical!!
that niall sure is getting really super cute though i must say.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I can't beleive how big Niall is getting! What happened to that round "little" michelen baby you had when I first met you?

4:49 AM  
Blogger Frances said...

Well, Niall's expression says it all! What is that? "Oh, crap!" guilt, trepidation, with a little bit of rebellion in his eyes. Ha! He's an open book! I admire his adventure and must-know attitude, but I am sorry for you! Fran

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home