Pick My Brain

1 husband, 1 preschooler, 1 baby, 1 dog... insanity? probably.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Sunday, October 16, 2005

yaaawnnn

Niall slept straight from 10:30 - 4:20 last night. That may not sound like much, but for us that's pretty amazing. Of course then he was up for a little over an hour, but it was less time awake than he spent the night before. So it's slowly improving.
I did print out a novena and put it in my pillow, so perhaps it's God and St. Philomena on my side. :)

We had a nice day today though. The solid block of sleep did wonders for us. We went out to Apex Community Park and walked along the lake, and then played at the playground. We also stopped by one of the ball fields so that Rowan could run the bases. He looked so little out there! and he'd come running to home plate and stop on it holding his arms over his head and say, "home run!" So cute.
Niall didn't nap this afternoon. When I put him down tonight he was OUT, didn't even need rocking.

Now it's me time. Time to sit, knit, and watch Desperate Housewives. ahhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home