Pick My Brain

1 husband, 1 preschooler, 1 baby, 1 dog... insanity? probably.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Sleep Deprivation

We've about decided that Niall is too stubborn for the no cry sleep solution. I was up a lot last night patting him, and one time he went to sleep as soon as I put a binky in his mouth -- we are NOT starting that one. Finally after I fed him at 5 (after I'd been up 2 and a half hours... John went to the guest room earlier, so at least one of us would be coherent when Rowan woke up.) I was dangerous on my feet, so I had to lay down. Of course he cried, but I was right there and was literally too tired to care. It seemed like forever but when I looked at the clock it had only been 10 minutes, and he was asleep. Is this crying it out? I'm not even sure I care anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home