Pick My Brain

1 husband, 1 preschooler, 1 baby, 1 dog... insanity? probably.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Monday, September 12, 2005

Niall has gone to bed for the night. Let's hope it stays that way.
He's gotten up at 12:30 every night. Last night I woke him and fed him at about 11 when I went to bed. He still woke up then, so tonight I'm not going to get him up since it's not doing any good anyway.
Last night and tonight I've offered him warm cereal after our evening walk, and he's tanked it down. Tonight when I ran out and had to go make more, he actually started kicking his legs when I was coming back with the bowl. So I'm hoping that he's good and stuffed and will sleep.
I'm not keeping a log yet, but I do know that consecutive hours of sleep has gone up. He's also been banished to the crib. It's still in our room though, and I don't miss him nearly as much as I thought I would. I guess because I was so sleep deprived before that any change was a good one. I wish he could come back and sleep with me, and maybe we'll try it, but he'll be back in the crib if he tries to treat me as an all night diner again. 9 months is long enough.
Like I told him, "You're not starving, bud."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home