Pick My Brain

1 husband, 1 preschooler, 1 baby, 1 dog... insanity? probably.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Monday, September 05, 2005

I haven't been sleeping because I haven't been posting... there. read that sentence. Now you know how much I haven't been sleeping.
Today I went out and bought the No Cry Sleep Solution. I am hoping and praying that it will work because things have got to change around here.
The weather was great. We went for a walk this evening down to C. village to find a bookcrossing book. My first one! And had ice cream at Baskin Robbins. Also rented Finding Neverland. We'll watch it some time this week, barring complications from Mr. Nosleep. The boys rode in the wagon - Niall's first wagon ride!
I can't wait until the weather is like this every day for a stretch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grumpy said...

Did you actually find the book??!
I've tried and never found any!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home