Pick My Brain

1 husband, 1 preschooler, 1 baby, 1 dog... insanity? probably.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Friday, August 26, 2005

Ok it's time to test out the picture function to see if I remember how to do it.


Of course, anyone who gets the snapfish stuff won't need to see new pictures, but maybe I'll stick one up here from time to time just for kicks.

Today is a blah-de-dah day anyway. The weather is beautiful, but I feel pretty icky. Probably something of what Rowan has been dealing with, though I can breathe fine. John stayed home from work and will go in one day this weekend since that means he can park at the building anyway. We went to Target. Wee! I'm hoping to feel better soon so we can get out and enjoy the 80 degree weather. I bet it will be in the 90s at least one more time before we're through.

Nothing fun to talk about really. Same old hum drum stuff. It's 5 and I have no idea what we're having for dinner. Guess I should go figure that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home