Pick My Brain

1 husband, 1 preschooler, 1 baby, 1 dog... insanity? probably.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Ok, it's been a loooong time since I tried to do this blogging thing, but life is slipping by. It's time to do something about it. This will probably be very sporadic though because I have a hard time making myself remember to write things down.
And I'm keeping the old posts because I can never get rid of yatta. It all goes back to that heading into palate repair phase of life. Too many memories to just ditch it for a fresh start.

John is working on his thesis. It's slow going, but he promises to be done soon.

I'm looking at houses on the net. I'm thinking Morrisville.

Rowan is a non stop talking machine. Typical twirpy 3 year old. He'll probably have much to add to this.

Niall is teething and needy, and almost ready to crawl. Hard to believe the last time I tried this blogging thing was during his pregnancy... ya we saw how long that lasted didn't we?

So here it is... my shebang 1st post back into the blogging world. This is really for me, but if someone else out there is reading it I hope you enjoy.

Time to oil the treadmill.
I made the doughnuts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home