Pick My Brain

1 husband, 1 preschooler, 1 baby, 1 dog... insanity? probably.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Thursday, January 26, 2006

State of crazy

John is reading one of his fantasy books that has the maps on the first few pages. Rowan was looking through it this morning and said, "hey Mommy here's your crazy state." This goes back to when he asks over and over where we're going and after answering him several times I get frustrated and say "crazy." He also has one of the leap pad books that names the states, so he's learing about maps and what they are.
This morning he was showing me my crazy state, and then pointed to another spot on the map and said, "This is my state. My state is called chair."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it...."chair?"

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home